Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Snow........in April

Oh how I love thee, not really. Reno has the most diverse weather I have ever encountered. Yes, yes I grew up here so this shouldn't be a shock to my 25 year old self but it is!

Yesterday I had on a tank top and flip flops and today? I am sitting in my house, wearing my uggs and a scarf and looking out the window at the falling snow. Feeling despair because I have already started my Spring planting. Poor flowers, you never had a chance!

Summer will be here soon though, possibly around 6 tonight? I have seen it happen before.

Reno is the only town that I know where you can have your windows down, mojitos out, for it to start snowing in July so you have to bundle up and keep warm. You can have your air conditioning and your heat on all in the same day.

Everyone seems to be hibernating in my house, maybe I should too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me? How much?