Sunday, December 6, 2009

I have a new goal! Be proud!

After much deliberation with myself, yeah I know, I'm crazy. But I have decided to blog everyday for the month of December, or at least, what's left of it.

I have absolutely no idea what I will post about everyday. I'm sure that I have plenty of things that I can write about in length, my life is fun, yeah!

So today...... oh yeah! I made a Twitter account for my dog, I know, lame but he has an interesting life and it could be fun to live vicariously through my chihuahua. If you are interested in being a fabulous follower of my favorite pooch, here ya go: www.twitter.com/paisleyvaughn

Yes he has a middle name, thank you very much. It took great thought and consideration when naming him. Paisley is actually a Scottish mans name, even though it seems awfully feminine. He can pull it off though, him and his pink snuggie!

Have you had one of those days where you come home from work and just pass out? Well I did today. It's been awhile since I have done that, and after sleeping for about 5 or 6 solid hours I feel better. Which is good because I am still not 100% better after being sick last week. I had this completely horrible cold thingy that kept me out of massage for 2 days and got me sent home early from my other job one day. Oh life, but I am feeling better and soon my cough will be gone and my fabulous voice will be perfect once again.

Well, off to bed. But don't worry, I will be back tomorrow to blog my little heart out.

Kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love me? How much?